I offer an extensive collection of group photographic workshops aimed at photographers of all levels of ability and experience. Latest Workshop Details under Drop Down Menu
All workshops are held in locations with superb photographic potential whist offering the maximum opportunity to make superb images making the most of weather and lighting conditions.
Please see the current workshop schedule for full details of all upcoming group workshops.
My Group Photography Workshops Offer
- Small group sizes ensure you as much of my time as possible.
- Instruction is as informal, friendly and fun.
- Pre workshop phone or e-mail contact enables me to meet specific needs.
- Breakfast or lunch included in most courses.
- All instruction is aimed at your level of ability.
- I have personal and intimate knowledge of all locations.
- You have my undivided attention. I don’t take pictures on workshops.
- Post workshop support via phone or e-mail.
- I am fully familiar with most popular camera systems.
- My objective is you get what you want and need from each workshop.
- I will share any technique with you and don’t hold back on information.
- Plenty of time to explore your own ideas, with expert advice on hand.
- Many workshops include follow on PDF advice guides.
Please see my training FAQ and terms and conditions for more information.
Looking for a superb gift for a partner, friend or relative who you feel would benefit and enjoy one of my workshops? I have a range of gift certificates available, which they can redeem against any of my workshops or individual training courses. You can buy them a certificate to the value of your choice and I will send you the presentation certificate by return post.
Gift certificates make superb Christmas, birthday, retirement or leaving presents. Or maybe you just feel like treating some one special.
If you have any questions or need advice on which workshop or type of training course is right for you, or you wish to purchase a gift certificate please use the contact form and I will get right back to you, or you could do it the old fashioned way and just give me a ring. Full details are on the contact page.